Get the Whole Picture
Most of the books in stores and sites on the internet show you one or two pieces of the relationship puzzle. In my book I bring it all together and zero in on what really causes unhappy and broken relationships. Then I show you what to do about it.
And that’s very important because while most women know how to handle a relationship, they don’t know how to communicate it to a man. I show you what to say and do to make a real difference.
Don’t wait until you are at the divorce lawyer’s door to learn these secrets. Read this book now. Couples tend to go through an average of six years of serious trouble before they come in for help. That’s like showing up at the hospital with a severely infected wound. It’s hard to treat and may even lead to an amputation, which is like separation or divorce.
This is the most important discovery about relationships ever!
Reading this book can save you lots of money and a great deal of emotional pain and grief. If you wait until your relationship is in real trouble, it’s much harder to turn things around. That’s why this information is so important you now.
A Woman’s Guide to Happily Ever After will show you how to:
- Talk to a man so he actually listens.
- Appreciate differences between men and women and really benefit from them.
- Work through disagreements so you come out stronger and closer than you were before.
- Keep your relationship happy for a lifetime.
- The ideas in this book are distilled down to a few clear points and action steps that are easy to grasp, understand and use.