How to Download Files to iPhone and iPad?
- Go to Safari on the iPhone o iPad. Open the file that you wish to download on your iOS device.
- Then you can tap on the share button. This will open the Share sheet.
- From the sheet, you can select the option “Save to Dropbox”. …
- Now, you can click on the Save button.
Jun 14, 2018
To extract all or individual files from a zipped folder, do the following:
- Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Select the file or files you want to extract.
- Right-click your selection and click Cut.
- Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to.
- Right-click and select Paste.